In partnership with Innovation Ohio Education Fund, the convening organization of the coalition, we are monitoring and tracking the progress of any state bills affecting women and families in the Ohio Legislature. Use this legislative tracker as a resource to stay informed about state policy reflected in our policy agenda.
Learn more about legislation affecting women and families at the state level in Ohio:
- Current legislation in the 134th General Assembly (2021 – 2022)
- Legislation introduced in the 133rd General Assembly (2019 – 2020)
- Legislation introduced in the 132nd General Assembly (2017-2018)
- Legislation introduced in the 131st General Assembly (2015-2016)
- Legislation introduced in the 130th General Assembly (2013-2014)